2019 Lincoln Pilgrimage - April 26-28, 2019
The Administrative Assistant will have a varied job, depending on the day, week or month of the year. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Data entry for new member applications and the membership renewal process.
• Balance custodial funds for membership and Boys’ Life fees with bookkeeping system.
• Prepare bulk mailings as needed.
• Serve as back up in the store (lunches, vacations, busy times).
• Prepare brochures, programs and other material as needed.
• Print and record copies for recruiting and events.
• Maintain inventories and needs of office supplies.
• Maintain membership records, including filing and historical records.
• Enter Advancement and training records.
• Assist Scout units on Scoutbook program.
• Answer phones.
Please do not call. Use the link below to apply: