CAMP BUNN SUMMER CAMP 2018
instructions for Merit Badge Worksheet-
Enter each scout and your troop number
Mark an "x" in each class they want to take (only one x per start time)
For online- Save this file as "Week X Troop XXXX Bunn 2015 Merit Badge Registration" (Replace X's with your week and unit numerals)
For paper version- Print this sheet, follow first two directions and send to council office.
- Limited to 14 years and older scouts.
- There will be a $30 fee for the class at camp. (this is much lower than you would be able to rent PWC’s at other venues)
- Each class will be for one solid hour. Scouts will not be able to attend a Merit Badge directly before or after their PWC session.
Due to Illinois Law, scouts under 18 will need to have passed a boater’s safety course. Elligible courses are available online or in live courses.
- Youth members will need a release form, signed by their parents and, if they have one, a copy of their boater’s safety certificate.
- Every attempt will be made to fit interested 14 year-olds, with their troop, in to this new program.