2017 POPCORN SALE
Thank you for participating in the 2017 popcorn sale. While it is important to support the council operations, it is even more important to each of our packs, troops, crews, ships and posts that participate. Proceeds play a major part in your budget- if not the sole source of funds- paying national registration fees, camp fees, covering awards, and so much more.
Total participation by your families help build spirit in the unit and develop skills for your scouts... speaking to adults, presenting a product, and the joy of achieving a goal. Get everyone involved and make it fun.
To see a demonstration of Lego Boost go to: https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/04/lego-boost/
Gift cards from Game Stop, Walmart, Amazon.com, ITunes and new this year, Lego.com.
Sell $700+ worth of popcorn and receive a $25.00 Lego.com gift card in addition to your regular prize.
All $700 Club members will be entered into a drawing for 1 of 4 "Lego Boost" Kits. Sell $700 for 1 entry. Each additional $300 of sales earns one additional entry into the drawing.
Have your scouts use receipts to
- Thank customers for their support of Scouting
- Promote return sales in future years
- Help reduce calls to the council office for common delivery questions
- Ensure delivery of product to customers
Download printable receipts below or make your own.
Although the order form shows military donations for $50 and $30, we will accept any amount. Your unit popcorn kernel is able to enter any amount on their order form. Just let them know how much you have collected.
Scouts will earn a bonus $50 gift card. Eligibility will be determined automatically by the sales totals and the gift card selection will be the same as that selected on their prize choice.
Scouts selling $2,500 will qualify for the Scholarship. A form can be downloaded at our website at www.alincolnbsa.org. The scholarship form and copies of all sales forms should be sent to the council office. A copy of all sales forms and scholarship application should also be kept by the family. Scholarship form for download (click here).
SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER
- Save file to your computer.
"Enable Editing" and "Enable Content" if required.
- Name file with your unit type and number, for example, "Pack 1"
- Enter your unit's popcorn order following the instructions on the file.
- Save your work frequently.
EMAIL THE COMPLETED ORDER AS AN ATTACHMENT TO: PopcornALC@comcast.net
IMPORTANT - A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO YOU WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS OF SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL, PLEASE CALL TAMI AT 529-2727.
ADD-ON (LATE) ORDERS
- Additional Orders - We do everything we can to accept and fill late orders. To place an additional order, email your additional order to PopcornALC@comcast.net. Tami will be out of the office at the beginning of November, but she will handle all late orders as soon as she returns.
- Please include the scout's full name, the unit number, what additional products you need and the total of the additional order. DO NOT go back and resubmit your initial order.
Online sales have changed this year. Products are completely different than the products offered on our take-order forms. The cost is slightly higher and the customer pays for the shipping.
If you have a scout that does sell online, the amount of their online sales should be indicated on the bottom of their order form. This amount should also be added to the electronic order submitted to the council. Go to https://www.sell.trails-end.com for additional information about online sales, to set up scouts accounts to sell, and to set up leader accounts to verify what scouts in your unit have sold online. Link to online sales.
Scout Order Form - download here
Product Page of Order Form - download here
Leader Guide - download here